Ryan G.S. Au, AAL, LLLC

Honolulu Law Firm
Call Today 808-450-2177

Have You Suffered An Injury?

If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an automobile accident or other case of negligence on the island of Oahu, contact Ryan G.S. Au, Attorney at Law in Honolulu to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help you obtain compensation for your injuries.

If you have been injured due to the negligence or wrongful conduct of another, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the damages done to you. In most serious injury cases, you can recover compensation for present and future medical expenses, rehabilitation, and lost wages from work you missed or if you can no longer work or only work at a lower-paying job. You can also recover damages for pain and suffering and the emotional distress the accident causes you to experience.

Obtaining this compensation from the negligent party, however, is not always a simple matter. You may have to go to court, and as the plaintiff the burden is on you to prove that the other party was at fault and caused your injuries, justifying the amount of compensation you are seeking. The other party, meanwhile, will most likely be represented by a law firm hired by their insurance company, and will try to say the accident was your fault, or that your injuries aren’t very serious or were not caused by the accident. Being successful at trial requires a lot of preparation and work by a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer. Even when negotiating a settlement outside of court, the insurance company will take advantage of you and offer you less than your claim is worth unless you are represented by a knowledgeable attorney with a record of success.

What Are Examples Of Personal Injury Cases?

I have over a decade of experience representing victims of personal injuries and their families in a wide range of accidents including:

  • Motor vehicle accidents: Automobile, car, motorcycle, and moped accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents while crossing the street
  • Accidents involving boating and other recreational activities
  • Uninsured motorists – where the other person did not have automobile insurance
  • Underinsured motorists – where the other person does not have enough automobile insurance to cover your injuries
  • Accidents on someone else’s property: slip and fall, and other accidents
  • Dog bites and other animal bites
  • Accidents resulting in the wrongful death of a person

Whether you are negotiating with the other party’s insurance company or your own in the case of an uninsured motorist claim, you need an attorney on your side whose only interest is in obtaining the best possible recovery on your behalf.

Get The Help You Need

In Hawaii, contact Ryan G.S. Au, Attorney at Law for a free consultation or call our office at 808-450-2177. I will listen to your situation and let you know how much your case is worth and how best to proceed for a maximum recovery.